Concrete

Ordering

The basis for an order is an approved drawing or sketch with measurements. With simpler plates, the measurements of the plate can be confirmed in numbers as well and a sketch is not required. The order confirmation has to specify the shade and surface treatment of the product as well as special conditions or references to specific samples. After the drawing/sketch has been confirmed, we issue an advance payment invoice. The advance payment invoice is 50% of the total price of the product, which includes local taxes. After the product has been completed and before it is sent out, we submit...

Read More

Polymer concrete

What is the difference between cement and concrete? The simplest explanation could be that cement is an ingredient or component of concrete. If in cooking eggs hold the cake together, cement is what keeps other components of a concrete mixture or batch together. Typical concrete consists of 80% sand and stone, only the remaining 20% is cement. What is the difference between ordinary concrete and decorative concrete? In order to describe what decorative concrete means, concrete has to be looked at not only as a material with constructional and functional properties, but as a material...

Read More

Thinking green

Concrete does not have to wear the mask of a “green” material, it is green by its nature! It is local, constantly renewing and recyclable. Many people still think that concrete is used only for making foundations and panels, but this amazing material can be found in our kitchens and bathrooms more and more. If you use concrete in interior design, you are doing yourself and the world a small favour. Concrete is greener, more affordable and potentially healthier than monotone granite or marble surfaces, which have been mined, processed and shipped from distances of thousands of kilometres....

Read More